1. Who We Are
By using our services and providing us with personal data, you are consenting to our processing data under the sectoral laws, if applicable, of the United States of America (“USA”).
3. Our Core Commitments to You on User Privacy & Data Protection
We have two fundamental commitments on user privacy and data protection:
– We will contact you directly only when we have something meaningful to share with you.
4. Collection of Personal Information
Globerian Financial collects information about users of the Website in two general ways: directly from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, make a purchase, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources available through the Website; and from your device to our Website through server logs and other technologies. Globerian Financial uses the information collected primarily to deliver information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you.
5. Your Data, What Do We Gather About You and Why?
Globerian Financial does not share or sell personal information about users with unaffiliated third parties. We may share personal information with the following entities:
– Contracted service providers (for example, printing and mailing companies, marketing and advertising service providers, data processing services, IT providers, payment processors, and other entities who are contracted to provide services or at Globerian Financial’s direction);
– Affiliated third parties (parties that Globerian Financial has an affiliation with to provide services and resources);
– Government agencies, other regulatory bodies, and law enforcement officials as required by law; or
– Other third-parties, with your consent.
Our service providers and affiliated third parties are obligated to keep the personal information we share with them confidential and use it only to provide services specified by Globerian Financial. If our service providers or other affiliated third parties do not comply with Globerian Financial’s policies, the relationship may be subject to termination. If you feel you have received unsolicited emails promoting Globerian Financial or the Website, please email our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We work with trusted partners to process your requests. They have restricted access to your information and may only use it to fulfill requests made by you through our services. We do share your data with top-tier data processors and third-party service providers. We engage them to help us manage and design our website, email newsletter, process payments, and support our business operations, products, and services. For example, we use MailChimp to assist us with our email reminders and campaigns. You can review their respective Privacy Policies by visiting their site:
According to the legal process, we will also share your information when required to do so by law, comply with any applicable rules or regulations, or respond to a law enforcement authority or government official request. If we have a reasonable belief that a party’s safety is at risk, we may release personal information to law enforcement, with or without a subpoena.
We reserve the right to change the service providers and vendors who provide us with financial transaction support.
We reserve the right to transfer your personal data if there is a sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets according to applicable law.
Suppose you connect to our service using credentials of another third-party site or Social Networking Site (“SNS”), such as Google or Facebook. In that case, you authorize us to collect your authentication information, such as your name, email address, and encrypted access credentials. We may store this information so that we may use it for the purposes explained in this policy, and we may also use it to verify your credentials with the third-party site or SNS. The information available to Globerian Financial through our website from a third-party site or SNS is affected by the privacy settings you establish at the third-party site or SNS. You understand and agree that their privacy policies govern the third-party site and SNS’s use of the information they collect from you. This privacy statement governs Globerian Financial’s use of such information. We work with the SNS’s application protocol interface (better known as their developer API) in a way that allows you to authorize us to access your account on that third-party site or SNS on your behalf. To provide us this authorization, you do not provide us with your user username or password to the third-party site or SNS, but you will need to log-in to that SNS or third-party site directly through our site. Once authorized by you, the SNS or third-party site provides us with a token that allows them to recognize us when they ask, on your behalf, for access to your account information or to post information. You can revoke our access to any SNS or third-party site at any time by amending the appropriate from within your account settings on the applicable third-party site or SNS.
When you choose to interact with Globerian Financial through the Website, we will ask you to submit certain personal information, which we collect to directly connect with you, provide you with resources and services, and determine our marketing strategies and advertising. The data will vary but may include name, address, phone number, billing and delivery information, email address, and credit card information. The service or products that you seek will determine the personal information collected.
The data we gather falls into two categories:
– Personal and Non-personal information you voluntarily supply when we receive any communication from you such as, but not limited to, when you subscribe or place an order, and
– Tracking information collected as you navigate through our site, discussed further in the Cookies, Pixel Tags, Web Beacons, and Other Similar Tools section below.
In the event you subscribe, inquire, or otherwise make a purchase on our site, we may collect personal information (including name, phone number, email address, payment details (including credit card information (last four digits only)), and personal profile. We may also collect and store some, part, or all the information you provide to us voluntarily.
We collect Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
– To provide and operate the Services, including making improvements to our website and ensuring that content on our site is presented most effectively for you;
– To provide the products or services, you request from us;
– To provide you with products, information, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
– To provide our visitors and users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
– To provide for the safety and security of our visitors and users;
– To help us create products and content that are relevant to our visitors and users;
– To contact our users and visitors with general or personalized service-related notices, content, and promotional messages;
– To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated or inferred Non-Personal Information, which we, or our business partners, may use to provide and improve our respective services; and
– To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
6. Cookies, Pixel Tags, Web Beacons, and Other Similar Tools
Cookies provide the sort of data that helps us improve our site and make it more useful and relevant, which is beneficial to our clients and customers. One of the primary purposes for cookie use is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize Globerian Financial pages or register with Globerian Financial site or services, a cookie helps Globerian Financial to remember your specific information on subsequent visits. Cookie use helps us simplify the procedure of recording your personal information, such as shipping addresses, billing addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Globerian Financial website, the information and data you provided on the prior visit can be retrieved to easily use the Globerian Financial features that you customized. That said, if you do not like cookies or their functionality, you can set your browser to delete them, refuse them, or let you know each time a cookie is being used. Simply go to the appropriate Help menu within your browser.
We collect, receive, and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way, including participating in online surveys. Also, we collect the internet protocol (IP) address used to link your computer to the internet, e-mail address, computer and its connection information, and purchase history. We use specific software tools to measure and collect your session information, including web page response times, duration of visits to particular webpages, web page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
As indicated above, you can modify or change your browser settings to reject or delete cookies. To accomplish that, simply refer to your specific browser’s Help menu. As for the web beacons that the data processor uses, you will need to unsubscribe from the newsletter to avoid those.
7. Billing Information
If you make any purchases, we collect specific data about your purchase to process and manage your order. Accordingly, you must provide certain billing and payment data directly to our payment processing partners. The information required includes your name, credit card information, billing address, and zip code. Our providers give us access to your name, email, shipping addresses, and purchase history; however, we do not collect or store sensitive cardholder information, such as a full credit card number. We only collect the name and email address. Currently, we use Stripe.com as our payment processor, which collects and may store your complete credit card information. This payment service provider uses industry standards (PCI DSS) to collect and store your sensitive data, including placing your data on secure servers behind a firewall. To learn more about how the Stripe.com service protects your data, visit: Stripe.com – https://stripe.com/privacy
We reserve the right to change the service providers and vendors who provide us with financial transaction support.
8. Aggregate Information Collected Through Technology
Like most websites, ours may use several technologies, such as cookies, for legitimate business and professional interests. They are used to recognize you. To help us understand which parts of our website are the most popular with our visitors, where our visitors are looking, and how much time they spend there. We use tools such as Google Analytics to do some of this collection. Google Analytics collects technical data about our site visitors; that includes the device, geographic location, internet browser, and the device’s operating system. You can, if you so desire, opt-out of the Google Analytics cookies by using Google’s Analytics Opt-Out Browser Plug-in here: Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
We reserve the right to change the vendors or third parties who provide us with usage data.
9. Unsubscribe from Our Email, Newsletter or News Feeds
Under federal CAN-SPAM laws, if you do not wish to receive our commercial emails, you may unsubscribe from them by following the instructions within any email we send. We may, however, still send you necessary administrative notices. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the end of any newsletter. Or you can email us at email@example.com to request removal from our list. (When requesting removal, if possible, kindly send your email directly to us from the email account you used to subscribe to).
10. Requests for Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions as indicated below, upon receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will delete your personal information from our records. To make such a request, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “DELETE ALL PERSONAL DATA” in the subject line. Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
– Complete the transaction, for which the personal information was collected), fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted per federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
– Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
– Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
– Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by the law;
– Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
– Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
– Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
– Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
– Otherwise, use your personal information internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Also, we will not be able to delete anonymously provided information.
11. How We Protect Your Information
We make every effort to keep your Personal Information safe and private. We take commercially reasonable technical, physical, and administrative steps to maintain the personal information we collect. That includes limiting the number of people who might have physical access to database servers, utilizing electronic security systems, as well as certain password protections that guard against unauthorized access.
Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, transmitting data and information over the Internet can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to use every reasonable means to ensure the security of information you transmit through the services, we cannot guarantee that third parties will not intercept such information. For security reasons, Globerian Financial does not receive your complete credit card number—this information goes directly to and is stored by our payment processing partner (Stripe.com). Although we take appropriate steps to safeguard your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you believe that your interaction with us is not secure, please notify us immediately; you can find our contact information in the “Contact Us” section below.
12. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
13. Data Retention
We keep your information for no longer than is necessary. We will retain your information for any period required by law. Where we are not under a legal obligation to retain your information, we will determine what is necessary by reference to the lawful basis for processing set out above and our legitimate interests. If you have any questions about how long we keep your information, please contact us.
14. Who We Are: Contact Us
Globerian Financial, LLC